Vacation property rentals for Your needs
Do you own a vacation home in Florida?
- I offer you a comprehensive lease service.
- By renting your vacation home you can easily get the return on your investment and the home is also under constant supervision.
- Through me I will find you a reliable tenant for either a short or longer period.
If you are interested in the services I offer, or you need more information, feel free to contact me.
Are you coming to vacation in Florida or looking for your own vacation home?
- My brokerage has many different sizes and types of rental properties in the Palm Beach County area.
- You can rent these items for short or longer period.
Initial arrangements for rental
- I’ll familiarize with the information of the house to be rented and its regulations.
- I’ll evaluate with you the market rent of the house and agree the terms of the assignment agreement.
- I’ll visit to the house to be rented and take photos for rental ad.
- I’ll make the rental ad and market the house as appropriate.
- I’ll manage of showing the apartment to the tenants interested.
Arrangements with the tenant
- I’ll negotiate and assist both you and your leased partner in agreeing on the rental terms.
- Find out the credit information and background information of the rental applicant.
- I’ll make a lease.
- I’ll agreed a quaranteed rent debosit and possible prepayment with a tenant.
- I agreed to key handover and other practical arrangements.
- If necessary I do or ask professional condition inspection of the property.
During the lease period
- I’ll contacting with the tenant and handle if necessary any related tasks on rented property.
- If necessary I’ll check that rents has been paid.
- I’ll keep landlord informed about the transactions of the property.
See what my clients are saying
We had the privilege of working with Helena to find an apartment to rent. Helena was responsive, diligent, and thorough while working with us. She put our needs as a top priority and made the process a much easier transition. She quickly responded to any questions we had. We are thrilled with our apartment, and we would absolutely recommend working with Helena to anyone who is looking to rent!
I would like to thank you for being the best landlord I ever had the pleasure of renting from in my time being a renter in Lake Worth. My realtor showed me the unit and after all the other places I had seen that looked like dumps, your unit at 319 South B street was a sight for sore eyes. The unit was very clean, in excellent condition and the common areas were spotless as well as the landscaping being very well kept.
In my two years as your lessor, you were very responsive to all of my calls I made and minor issues were immediately resolved. I had the displeasure of renting from two other landlords in the city who were irresponsible with keeping their end of a contract. It was very refreshing to rent from a landlord that takes great pride in maintaining their properties clean, serviced and maintained accordingly.