Getting the most value for your Property
Are you selling your home?
- I offer my skilled know-how in Florida home sales for your use.
- As your own Broker I will listing your property to MLS Register, so that it can be viewed and sold by any Broker.
- I will make a realistic price estimate of your property based on the market and historical information.
- I will marketing your property to find potential buyers.
- Having reached an agreement on the deal, I take care of on your behalf the necessary contracts.
If you are interested in the services I offer or you need more information, feel free to contact me.
Why to have own Agent?
- Most states in the USA requires that the Agent helping you to sell real estate holds a Real Estate License.
- As your own Broker, I offer my expertise for you.
- As a Broker I have the best knowledge of the market.
- I handle marketing, presentations, price negotiations and contract papers for sale for you.
Services for Sellers
Assessment of a property to be sold
- We will start selling process by visiting to property and checking over the condition of the property.
- If there is a need for repair, inform the seller.
- Making a price estimate based on the current market situation and the prices of similar housing sold in the area.
- To agree on a sales assignment and practical arrangements.
Presentation of the property for sale
- Delivery of documents and information on the property for sale.
- Description of the property and, if necessary, drafting of the house base plan.
- Creating a brochure from the property.
- Listing the property to MLS Register for sale by any Broker.
- Marketing the property on Web sites and social media.
- If required, “For Sale” signs to the property.
- I will present housing to interested buyers.
- I’m organizing open home presentation shows.
- Inform the seller about the buyers’ interest and other issues that have come up.
- Receive bids and check related documents.
- Delivery of bids to seller and answering to buyer’s questions.
- After the seller has accepted the bid, the official papers will be sent to the law firm, where the official trade confirmation will begin.
- Closing the deal and providing the required documents to the seller and buyer.