Using My experience to help You
Property management is the foundation of my business. The basic idea behind my business is to provide quality service to my customers. I know that investment management is both a long-term property management and customer asset management.
I can offer you:
- Residential property management
- Property management
- Rental property management
- Apartment property management
As your Property Manager, I will perform many important functions, all designed to maintain your property to the highest standards whilst ensuring your peace of mind. I will structure a management agreement that can meet your needs, whether your home will be for personal use, short or long term rental.
If you are interested in the services I offer, or you need more information, feel free to contact me.
- Rental collections and separate trust account banking (professionally trained collection department).
- Payment of all bills incurred on behalf of the property; including taxes, loan payment, insurance and repairs.
- Prepare necessary forms at no additional cost; notice to quit, change of terms, 3-day pay or quit.
- Complete eviction service (legal staff available from start to finish).
- Comprehensive, computerized monthly statements, including a complete record of all collections and disbursements.
- Provide year-end statements of all income and expense for your tax record.
- Conduct on-site exterior or interior inspections.
- Information is forwarded to owner if there are changes in the law which will affect an investment property owner.
- Semi-annual rental survey, maximization of rental income.
- Marketing – design/place ad in local newspaper, distribute flyers, and contact government agencies (HUD) / or large local companies referral department. We will place a professional looking “For Rent” sign and if necessary, banners and flags.
- Web site – expose your property thorough some.
- Answer calls – (24 hour exposure) by giving out details such as amount of rent, security deposit, terms, and directions.
- Show units – (any time) evenings/weekends/holidays. I personally meet prospective tenants and walk them throughout the property. By keeping track of comments and showings, I’m able to keep the owner up dated with his particular property.
- Tenant Selection – Prospective tenants submit a detailed application. From the information provided on the application, we are able to perform a thorough credit history check, verification of employment, banking, and residential history.
- Move-in – Once we have a prospective tenant, we prepare the rental agreement for signing, provide the tenant with copies of house rules, CC&R’s, and a inspection form to make an inventory list of fixtures and condition of the property for future reference.
- Provide 24-hour, 365 day-per-year emergency service.
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant maintenance needs through qualified vendors that are licensed and bonded.
- Conduct move-out inspection of vacated units to determine refurbishing requirement.
- Keep detailed records of all maintenance performed on property.
- Full supervision of property support service such as pool, landscaping, etc.