Selecting the best Agent you get the best service
Buying a home is one of the most important decisions in your life. There are many factors that need to be taken into account when purchasing a new home.
- As a Real Estate professional and your own agent I can help you guide through the purchasing process.
- I dynamically strategize and implement my skilled know-how for your needs.
- Please note that as a licensed Realtor, I have an exclusive right to sell all listed properties on the market in Florida.
If you are interested in the services I offer or you need more information, feel free to contact me.
Why to have own Agent?
- Most states in the USA requires that the Agent helping you to buy or sell real estate holds a Real Estate License.
- A Realtor is a licensed Real Estate Agent that has joined the National Association of Realtors (NAR), which regulates their behavior and sets ethical standards for them to work.
- When choosing a Realtor, it is especially important that you choose a professional, trusted and experienced professional who will guide you from start to finish.
- Your Realtor is entitled to show you all the homes in Florida to sale and consult you.
- The Realtors fee and the transfer tax will be paid by the seller.
The purchasing process
- We begin by mapping your wishes and needs.
- The whole of Florida’s cooperation network will benefit you. I am looking for suitable properties according to your wishes and needs.
- You can also find suitable properties through our search engine.
- After finding suitable properties we agreed a appointment time to properties for you.
Make an Offer
- When a suitable property has been found, we will make an offer in writing.
- Your own Realtor will get the history of the property and do a Comparative Market Analysis taking into account similar properties sold in the last 6 months.
- The offer is accompanied by a certificate of assets and a earnest money deposit.
- The certificate of assets can be acquired from your own bank. It turns out that the buyer has a balance in the account.
- The earnest money deposit (dawn payment) can be from a few thousand dollars to 10% of the purchase price.
- When your offer is accepted, your earnest money check will deposit to a Trust bank account controlled by the Title Company to wait for the official trade confirmation.
Once the seller has accepted the offer
- Official papers will be delivered to a Title company where formal trade confirmation begins. This includes ensuring the immovability of the property. Once the encumberance is confirmed, the seller will give the buyer an official Encumberance insurance.
- The transfer tax is paid by the seller.
- The official Notary monitors all home sales.
- Legislation is the same for foreigners and Americans.
- For this reason, it is very safe to buy a property in Florida!
Services for property owners
- Your new property administration.
- Rental management.
- Property maintenance.
- Home remodelning.
- Interior decoration
From my clients
Mrs forsbom is my personal realtor and she will provide you with superb real estate services for the greater Palm Beaches, and South Florida real estate markets. Myself and my family are her very satisfied clients of hers and we all highly recommend her to all of you, as she does an exceptional real estate market research, negotiations, and is awere of all the fine details that will lead you to find the home of your dreams. Mrs Forsbom specializes in the water, beachfront, intracoastal, boating, golfcourse, and luxury equestrian properties. She find you the right property at the best price. She speaks, fluent finnish. And as always will take care of you like of her own family.
Reasons why maarit is my number one pick:
- Been in business for 35 years since 24 years of age.
- She has high integrity, cares about her clients like about her own family.
- She is transparent, and you will learn a lot from her u never knew about real estate.